Friday 26 October 2012

today about

Director Sunil Agnihotri's wife commits suicide

Director Sunil Agnihotri's wife commits suicide


The 42-year-old wife of a Bollywood film and television producer-director allegedly committed suicide by taking an overdose of pills at her suburban Khar residence, the police said today.

Anjali Agnihotri (42), wife of Sunil Agnihotriwho directed television serial Chandrakanta and films like Jai Kishen and Daava, allegedly committed suicide yesterday at her residence in Rem Band Society Building at Pali Hill Road, Khar police station's senior inspector Mangesh Pote said.

According to Pote, Anjali's son Siddharth, who is a pilot, left for the gym at noon after informing her. When he returned at about 6 pm, he found her sleeping in the bedroom.

Siddharth tried to wake her up, but she did not respond. She was rushed to the nearby private hospital by her family members, where she was declared dead before admission. Subsequently, in a suicide note found in the bedroom with several tablet boxes, she held nobody responsible.

"I love my family, son, husband and mother-in-law. Nobody is responsible for my suicide," the police said.
Acting is my priority, says Rajpal Yadav
Rajpal Yadav turns director with his upcoming film Ata Pata Laapata, but acting will be Rajpal's priority.

Rajpal claims that direction and production will help him showcase his creativity. "Acting will be priority. I will never disturb my acting career for direction, but all my life I will be working. Direction brings lot of personal satisfaction," said the actor.

"I love my work so much that I get conscious when I don't work. With direction and 
production I want to reach new heights," concluded Rajpal.
Kunal Kapoor to direct short film soon
Kunal Kapoor to direct short film soon


Actor Kunal Kapoor, who had assisted filmmaker Rakesh Omprakash Mehra in "Aks", plans to direct a short film soon.

"I would like to direct a short film in the near future. I find short films very interesting. So, yes, short film is something that I would love to do. But not the whole feature film right now," Kunal told IANS.

Asked about the subject of his short film, he replied, "There are a lot of ideas in my mind right now. I have an idea almost every day, but I have to develop the subject."

As an actor he wants to stick to commercial films.

"Obviously commercial success matters a lot to me. There is no two ways about it. I think as an actor, the most important thing is that your film should reach out to as many people as possible. If there is a choice between being critically acclaimed and commercial success, then I would chose commercial success."

"I want to be part of stories that can reach out to as many people as possible," he added.

Kunal is currently gearing up for Luv Shuv The Chicken Khurana" release. Made by directorSameer Sharma, it is slated for a Nov 2 release.

Vidyut Jamwal designs his own stunts
Vidyut Jamwal designs his own stunts


Actor Vidyut Jamwal has designed his own action sequences in collaboration with an international stunt team for his upcoming venture " Commando".

The 32-year-old martial artist is playing the lead in the Vipul Shah action flick, which will showcase some unique stunts that has never been seen in films before.

"Vipul (Shah) has been very involved and enthusiastic about the film and it is touted to touch a whole new level of action with stunts and sequences that will take audiences by storm.

"Also, the fact that this film will see lead actor Vidyut Jammwal perform them himself without any harness or cables is one of the reasons why the film has already been gathering so much buzz within the industry," a source said.

The stunt team has been imported from South Africa and they have worked with Hollywood biggies like Tom Cruise, Daniel Craig and Matt Damon.

"Vidyut has been working closely with the stunt team that has been flown in especially for the film. This South African team is believed to have worked on some of large format Hollywood action flicks," the source added.

The film is currently being shot in Punjab.




No comments:

Post a Comment