Tuesday 6 November 2012

Shahrukh Khan’s character in Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Shahrukh Khan’s character in Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Shahrukh Khan’s character in Jab Tak Hai Jaan


Shahrukh Khan, the king of romance is elated about being a part of a love story directed by the late Yash Chopra.

SRK plays Samar in Jab Tak Hai Jaan and reveals it to be a story about a man, who cannot die. "It's a love story, but I won't be able to reveal much about it. It's a story about a man, who cannot die. Samar from Jab Tak Hai Jaanbelieves in his beliefs. He is one, who believes in life," said Shahrukh.

"For the character in Jab Tak Hai Jaan we wanted a name which doesn't die. The love which doesn't end, that trust which doesn't betray is all about the character. I hope that the character comes out well," added SRK.


I will act till I enjoy: SRK
I will act till I enjoy: SRK

sahrukh Khan is excited about his upcoming film Jab Tak Hai Jaan. In a conversation, the actor confesses that he will act till the time he enjoys acting.

"Very few people get a chance to do what they want. Rather, very few people get a chance to do different things everyday and that's why I enjoy acting. I am doing it for 20 years and I will act till the time I enjoy it," said SRK

On being asked about playing different characters in films, he said, "I am very excited when I work and that excited shows up on the screen. I see what I can do differently in a film. It's challenging for me to do things which I have already done."

"When I do a role, I like it. Every time I do films, I enjoy the characters. Now, I will be doingChennai Express after Jab Tak Hai Jaan and I love the role I am portraying," concluded SRK.


Milan in great phase of life: Sonali

Milan in great phase of life: Sonali



"Milan is a very good director and I have worked with him before as well. Milan has really come into his groove right now and it is a great phase that he is in. It will be interesting to work with him," Sonali, who worked with him in 2003 movie "Chori Chori", said.

She will also be seen in Luthria's next, a sequel to his 2010 film "Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai". Produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor, the movie also stars Akshay Kumar,Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles.

Luthria became a name to reckon with after the success of "The Dirty Picture".

Katrina Kaif visits Ajmer Sharif

Katrina Kaif visits Ajmer Sharif


en after the controversy over women being banned at Haji Ali dargah, actress Katrina Kaifvisited Ajmer Sharif to offer prayers on Tuesday morning a week before the release of her film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.

It has been a tradition with the actress for the last five years. The actress has been going to Ajmer Sharif regularly before the release of her films . Katrina first visited the dargah for the shooting of her film Namaste London. Unfortunately her first visit got her into trouble with the dargah for wearing a knee length dress. The producer of the film Vipul Shah, actor Rishi Kapoor and the actress had to apologise later. But that did not stop her from going to dargah film after film.

A witness from dargah said, "She initially used to disguise herself in a burqa but after people found out she now visits wearing a salwar kameez. But this time again she came with her face covered to avoid chaos at the dargah.''

Some of the other celebs who regularly visit Ajmer Sharif are GovindaAjay DevgnEkta KapoorPriyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt.





No comments:

Post a Comment